[thelist] insecurity complex

Arthur Sutherland holarchy at attcanada.net
Thu Sep 21 13:46:24 CDT 2000

Thanks to everyone for all the great questions and answers regarding my
security by obscurity query.  The page I was asking about was removed to the
password protected file depository of an eGroups account (which I hope isn't
out of the frying pan & into the fire).

<tip>For all kinds of physical injuries, strains or stress due to tickling
keyboards and massaging mice (including but not limited to tweaked fingers,
wrists, arms, shoulders & backs) try rubbing on a little "Shaolin Osteopathy
Essence," which can be found in most any Oriental apothecary.  Look for the
Buddhist monk poised for Kung Fu action on the red & orange box.  Read the
label.</tip>

Regards,
~Arthur