[thelist] An annoying Javascript problem

Andy Olsen andyo at inxpress.net
Fri Sep 22 23:03:51 CDT 2000

Henry,

I found a script already programmed to do exactly what you ask.
You can see it in action and download it at
http://javascript.internet.com/forms/form-target-formatting.html

Could you tell me if this message posts to the list? I posted one twice and
it does not come back to me from the listserve.  Thanks!