[thelist] CF works/doesn't/work/doesn;t/works/doesn't...???

Nick Koleszar koleszar at netcomuk.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 17:15:54 CDT 2000

I think I accidentally uploaded some incorrect application.cfm files and
while fixing it got a little confused (this confusion thing seems to be
happening just a little too much, lately).

Since then, my database-driven stuff has been really weird. As far as I can
tell, it will work fine for a few minutes and then, without any reason, I
get error messages complaining that a table or query cannot be found. I
trace through my code and cannot see any reason why it shouldn't work.
Certainly, if my code works once, there is not reason it should not work
twice.

Identical queries work and then stop working.

Have a look yourself in the jobs database at
http://www.aussieinlondon.com/html/jobs/jobs.cfm I know, I know, there is
some shockingly bad html in there. Speed corrupts, does it not?

Has anyone else experienced this problem with CF where things work and then
don't work and then later they work and then don't work and then work

nk