[thelist] Redirecting a page based on its address

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Mon Sep 25 08:13:18 CDT 2000

Zope is powerful, open-source free (as in no cost) CMS. I wonder if you have
considered it ...?

There are a few short articles about it on evolt. You might want to take a
look at them.

also http://www.zope.org/ and http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/

I use zope on my personal site http://www.cyklotron.com/ FWIW

hth

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
There is no more despicable coward than the man who deserted the battle for
joy, fearing to assert his right to existence, lacking the courage and
loyalty to life of a bird or flower reaching for the sun. --Ayn Rand

>  I don't want to spend any money on a CMS,
<snip>