[thelist] cf express

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Mon Sep 25 15:06:10 CDT 2000

CF Express was probably released to give you a taste of the power of CF.
CF Professional and CF Enterprise server are the two main CF servers,
with Enterprise being the more complete suite of the two.

I would suggest using Apache as your web server, just because it's
quickly becoming the standard (if it isn't already) and there's a great
pool of knowledge within our group alone to help you get through
anything. Besides, it's free.

Just my opinion.

</ml>