[thelist] cf express

Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca Rudy_Limeback at maritimelife.ca
Mon Sep 25 16:43:38 CDT 2000

> I would suggest using Apache as your web server

hi minh lee

thanks, but i'm running win95

i did eventually find microsoft's download page for pws

   http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/ntoptionpack/askwiz.asp

it was quite a lengthy download, but thankfully we're on a t1 or whatever
here at work (i would hate to download that sucker over my 33.6 modem at
home)

then i reinstalled cf profrssional 4.5 and it worked, it found pws
automatically!!

i don't seem to have the cfsnippets database but i have already plugged my
own ms access database into the cf administrator, and everything's working
okay, except i can't use netscape, it can't find http://127.0.0.1, but
that's fine, what i want to test is my cf queries against my access
database, so ie is good enough

rudy
r937.com