[thelist] Re: [thesite] stats for aug..

John Handelaar john at newmediawhore.com
Mon Oct 2 04:47:58 CDT 2000

Nah.  Analog rocks, not least because it
doesn't try to invent session stats from
data that isn't there...

The trick, though, is all in the config of
analog.cfg and interpreting the results
correctly - the larger of the two page
numbers quoted is for about 7 weeks' traffic.

Any chance of a reverse DNS lookup and
some browser stats as well?  Some of the
figures were unlike any analog report I've
ever seen... peaks on a Saturday?  No
big curve on the hourlies?  Most odd.

</statsgeek>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com