[thelist] Contract offer!

John Handelaar john at newmediawhore.com
Tue Oct 3 12:52:45 CDT 2000

Hi all

We've got a potential client who wants the
following:

* A shop, which carries items from a number
  of different suppliers, and which takes
  the relevant CC details for orders.  Our
  client than passes the orders on to those
  suppliers for fulfilment.

* A small-scale CMS to carry articles about
  the suppliers and 'featured items' for
  the front end of the site.

The ordering process, therefore, is extremely
unusual and would require the customer
confirmation form to explain that they're
actually making possibly several different
orders, one to each end-vendor.

They only have about UKP 5,000 to spend, and
need to open in (wait for it) a month from
now.

For a number of reasons (but mostly because
we're snowed under), we're not going to be able
to do it.  If you think that you can, bearing
in mind the available spend and timeframe,
please get in touch with me at the address
below and I'll put you in touch.

*Please* don't start telling me how weird and
improbable the site model and the money and
the timescale all are - I'm fully aware
of that!

Any takers?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com