[thelist] CF Mail problems

Jeff jeff at lists.evolt.org
Tue Oct 3 15:05:12 CDT 2000

cate,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: cate meredith <catem at swbell.net>
:
: I'm having problems getting this silly cfmail application
: to work.  Basically I'm trying to do an "email to a friend"
: thing.  After two days of not working, I looked on the
: allaire website and saw that there are scattered problems
: with ver. 4.5.1.  Does anyone know of a patch or a
: workaround for this type of thing?
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the problems with cfmail are few and far between.  more than likely it has
to do with your usage of the cfmail tag.  it would be helpful to see your
current usage that's not working along with any error messages you're
receiving.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden