[thelist] rating techies ability

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Tue Oct 3 18:59:22 CDT 2000

Personally, I don't think that tools and/or books at someone's house or
office can be used as a good indicator. I use UltraEdit for just about
everything. I donate all my books to the local library after I'm done with
them, so I only have 3-4 at home at a time. All my "quick references" are
online sources. So, according to your technical yardstick, I have the
technological intelligence of a mouse.

For some people, this would be a good gage. But to rely on it for the
majority of people...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com