[thelist] Calling all Mac users: link problems?

Ben Henick persist1_pdx at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 02:14:52 CDT 2000

I asked a friend to check a page I've been working on, which was
mentioned in my previous message:

http://www.nwlink.com/~persist1/test.html

What Peter told me was that after the animation (low-bandwidth, 4sec,
mostly harmless) played, all of the links on the page became
unavailable.  He was using NN4.7 on (I believe) System 8.1.

Can anyone help me to illuminate this difficulty?

=====
Ben Henick              |  "In the long run, men hit only
Web Author At-Large     |  what they aim at.  Therefore,
www.io.com/persist1/    |  though they should fail
persist1 at io.com         |  immediately, they had better aim
persist1_pdx at yahoo.com  |  high."  --Henry David Thoreau