[thelist] css question: no spaces after a line.... layers?

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 10:02:56 CDT 2000

> >What about absolute positioning with layers?  Could one
> supply a >H1 tag to a line that's on another layer?
>
> It's the same thing as using <div class="h1"> - the
> structure's
> broken, sorry.

Hm.  I have a few questions related to this then.
assuming you're using zindex's with CSS...

I don't have much experience with alternate devices that may
interpret things differently, but if this is true, then doesn't
this basically mean using any kind of layering with any kind of
actual content is practically useless? (I'm actually asking)

If one were to put the <H1 zindex> code in the same location
(codewise) that it would normally appear on the page, would a
non-normal browser see this and interpret it using the apparent
structure?  Or by separating it from the other content are you
effectively removing it from the whole context?

=====
Xavier
 - Scott
   -- http://spork.ofdoom.com