[thelist] simple PHP problem

George chaos_creates at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 17:50:38 CDT 2000

--- Raul Beltran <espiritudelvino at hotmail.com> wrote:

> From the mysql manual:

<snip>

> LONGBLOB
> LONGTEXT
>     A BLOB or TEXT column with a maximum length of
> 4294967295 (2^32 - 1)
> characters. See section 7.7.1 Silent column
> specification changes.

Thank you so much for your help. However i noticed
that you didn't answer the second part of the
question. I was wondering why untill i read the email
i had sent. What i was asking wasn't very clear.

To clarify: If i was to call two paragraphs of text
from the same field in my Mysql table, that were
seperated by a double space, would it possible with
PHP, to dynamicaly add <P> tags to the begining of
each paragraph so that when the brower reads it the
text retains it's orginal formating instead of being
outputed to the browser as one long piece of text.

Thank you in advance.
George