[thelist] color blindness Is this a repeat?

Jenn Coker me at wt.net
Thu Oct 5 00:39:31 CDT 2000

alright. i'm about to flip out..
about every fifth mail i post here i never see come up.
this wouldn't bother me so much. heh. but i never see responses come out of
them either.
yes, i guess that may be because im being ignored, huh? heh. ;p

is this a repeat post?
will this post at all?
what the .. charbshroom.

im currently in plain text mode, yes.

im sending from the account i received this on (subscribed address)

wah.