[thelist] Mac FTP Clients (was Macs and MS FTP...)

zachary mutrux zac at mutrux.com
Fri Oct 6 11:23:10 CDT 2000

I've just downloaded Transmit, and it looks like a great replacement for
Fetch; it's nimble and unencumbered by hoary cruft. Not that a different
client will solve the problem in the parent thread.

http://www.panic.com/transmit/

I've liked certain features of Anarchie (now known as Interarchy): the
ability to retrieve via HTTP in addition to FTP, the little traceroute and
whois tools that are built in, and the ability to download an entire web
site.

http://www.interarchy.com/

zm

--
zachary mutrux
zac at mutrux.com

If only I had known before 10/5/2000 3:05 PM, that Baker, Nick would say
this: