[thelist] Macromedia vs. Adobe

Baker, Nick BakerN at mso.umt.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:27:24 CDT 2000

Erica--
	My preference is:
MacroMedia for the web stuff. (DW, FW, Flash, Director) and FreeHand for
vectors.

Adobe for PhotoShop. I used to have Illustrator as well, but stopped
upgrading a few versions ago.

RE Evilness, I have found MacroMedia to be friendlier and easier to work
with, but, lets face it, we need PhotoShop--nothing else comes close.

		Nick

Nick Baker
Information and Training Officer
Business Services