[thelist] Critique Request: www.fontosaurus.com

Andy Olsen andyo at inxpress.net
Tue Oct 10 13:26:10 CDT 2000

Here's my feedback:

- Maybe I'm sensitive to this because I'm 40 and on the verge of
far-sightedness, but the font is too damn small.
- I'm not quite sure what your site is after looking at it. A summary of
the site would be useful.
- Organization is pretty easy to follow.
- Dig your fave pastime: 'Stickin' it to "The Man"!'
- Jesse Ventura is not running for President.
- I like the car giveaway!

All in all, this site communicates well for those who are not far-sighted.
It evokes some of that home-spun web creativity that was so popular 2-3
years ago and has now been buried beneath the crush of corporate sites.