[thelist] E-mail

kev.skindrill kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 11 13:26:09 CDT 2000

This is basically a question for the Evolt Admin team but I would like to
know if anyone else is experiencing this. I know you have been doing a lot
of work on the e-mail system lately (much appreciated, thanks) but I have
noticed that recently I am receiving peoples answers to questions before the
original mails. For example, when I checked my mails this morning there was
an answer to my post last night sitting above the original question in my
inbox (I have my system set up to arrange my e-mails by the time they were
received). Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just my ISP playing
silly buggers?

kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
www.skindrill.freeserve.co.uk