[thelist] Mac users can you help?

Walker, Matthew Matthew.Walker at cdc.org.nz
Wed Oct 11 19:05:15 CDT 2000

Thanks for your help Andrew and Daniel. I never tried submitting a file that
wasn't a JPG or GIF so I never saw that ugly error before. Although I take
it you two are getting this error even if you *don't* specify an image.

> I was able to add a new product without trouble on my mac with ie 5.
> But, I did get a ColdFusion error when I tried to submit without an
> image, that is, unless I submitted an image with the rest of the info
> it wouldn't accept any of it.

I guess what's happening is Macs are sending a file path of some sort even
when you haven't typed anything in the image field, whereas PCs don't seem
to do this. I should be able to fix it now by putting some error trapping in
there.

Thanks again.