[Fwd: Re: [thelist] experiences with Rackspace.com]

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Thu Oct 12 15:47:33 CDT 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [thelist] experiences with Rackspace.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:21:16 -0500
From: Christopher Ditty <CDitty at email.usps.gov>
To: thelist-admin <thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org>

     I just switched to them last month and LOVE them.  Support is
GREAT.
     You can actually pick up the phone and talk to them.  One ticket I
     had, I asked them why something was happening.  They told me and
said,
     "by the way, I've already taken care of this for you."  I was
floored.
      My old ISP would have responded a day or two later and only said
what
     I needed to do.

     I highly recommend them.

     CDitty