[thelist] CF: Tracing a Server Timeout?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Oct 14 04:24:05 CDT 2000

I've had a page time the server out three times over the last 2
months. This has the net effect of stalling CF, and F**ing up every
account using it. When I compare it to the error logs, there is no
match. I've tried to do everything that I could to break it, to make
the error re-occurr, but can't. Can someone suggest a way of tracing
this bug?

"Warning","TID=316","10/12/00","18:12:45","A request exceeded the
timeout. The unresponsive thread count is up to 4.
[D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mydomain.com\mls\admin\EditProperties.cfm]"

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com