[thelist] CGI - file won't run on server after opened in editor. ? .

Stephane Gosselin taz at hy.cgocable.ca
Mon Oct 16 16:15:03 CDT 2000

Yeah. I know it's weird but, I have this file commerce.install.db that has
an error /msg I'd like in french. I've opened perl scripts with homesite
before, and never had any problems but THIS file..... I cannot edit at all
without bringing the script to a halt. I have heard about windows-based
editors adding a character at the end of a file or something ( vaguely )
and wonder if just using a different editor would do the trick. Clue me in,
buds.
					Stef, de Montreal