[thelist] hallo? And a discussion ...

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Oct 16 17:14:23 CDT 2000

Wow..  I can already imagine live streaming bootlegs of whatever event or
performance is taking place...

I don't think it'll be used much, I can't imagine wanting to wag my notebook
(or even a PDA) to a sporting event..  It scores points for coolness in my
book, though.

Their website (built in ColdFusion by the way) doesn't say anything about
per-seat connectivity.  What's your source?

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager
Stonebridge Technologies, Inc.