[thelist] griping about dotcom world

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 01:12:18 CDT 2000

I relate.  Looking for a job now in the metro detroit area, and
apparently being a web/graphic designer / info architect
/HTML,CSS, and Javascript implementation (with a smidge of
flashwork) just isn't enough nowadays. I mean so what if I write
HTML that works on all 4+ browsers, the fact that I don't do
database/backend work has me stuck.  *rolls eyes*

Scott
http://spork.ofdoom.com