[thelist] Re: [thelist]Making items availiable for downloading?

Archangel2341 at aol.com Archangel2341 at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 16:08:36 CDT 2000

Hey, i just signed up with this list this morning, and so I'm not sure if
this goes to everyone.  Anyway, I don't have much expierience with HTML
page-making, and I don't have FRONTPAGE or any page-builders. I am doing a
Geocities web-site, and I know a bunch of stuff I want to do for it, but my
pictures aren't showing up, and I don't know how to make items, (word
documents, music files, emulations,) availiable for download.  Can anyone out
there help me with this?