[thelist] Domain Pricing?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 22:58:32 CDT 2000

> From: Jorah Lavin <madstone at madstone.net>
>
> I just got contacted by someone whose company name is similar to ours, who
> wants to buy our two domains.  I'm not particularly interested in selling,
> but if they made it worth my while I might consider it.

at the risk of not telling you what you may not want to hear, why
base the price on his need?  why not yours?  we all bitch about
people sitting on domain names and practically extorting those
who want them, and will use them...

hell, maybe they're being nice before they file a fair-use dispute...

maybe they only want to pay $50... did they make an offer?  did
you ask?