[thelist] Link Checker

Niklaus Haldimann n.haldimann at derbund.ch
Thu Oct 19 07:37:50 CDT 2000

Hi there.

I'm looking for some website or application which can help us to
automatisize the process of checking the links of our 1000+ links archive.
The service should be able to browse websites, check links that go off our
site and monitor 404's and the like, on a regular basis like twice a week.
I know that netmechanic.com offers such a service, but I'm not sure if it's
really as customizable as I want it to be. What services can you recommend?
We're also willing to pay for it if it's worth the bucks.

Niklaus.

--
http://eBund.ch http://eGames.ch
aktuell: http://www.eWahlen.ch