[thelist] Transferring Freehand Mac files to a PC

Baker, Nick BakerN at mso.umt.edu
Thu Oct 19 08:54:46 CDT 2000

Shoshannah--
	I work on a Mac at home and a windoze machine at work. Onthe Mac I
have MacLink, and on the Windoze (2000) machine I have MacOpener--both
Dataviz programs. These programs allow Mac and Windoze machines to
transparently read each other's files. I don't think I've had a Freehand 5
file lately, but Dataviz can tell you if their translators can do it.
	www.dataviz.com
<Disclaimer> I have no relationship with Dataviz other than as a satisfied
customer. < /Disclaimer>

	Nick

Nick Baker
Information and Training Officer