[thelist] Link Checker

Adam Squier asquier at mail.exobox.com
Thu Oct 19 11:02:24 CDT 2000

A good one is VSE Link Tester available at http://www.vse-online.com/ and it
works pretty well. Very customizable. It costs about $100 US and worth it.
It works on Macs.

Another one is Linkbot. Works even better than VSE Link Tester, but only on
PCs. It's also quite expensive. I think in the neighborhood of $400 or so.

These are the only ones I've found that will let you enter in a username and
password to access a site (if needed).

--Adam