[thelist] IIS help

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Thu Oct 19 13:29:37 CDT 2000

I have to move a site to IIS.  I've never had any exposure to this
kind of server before.  The sysadmin doesn't know how anything about
IIS either.  He can't figure out how to password-protect various
directories, for example.  I'm a bit concerned.

Where do I go to find (or help sysadmin find) the answers to how to
set up this kind of server so it is nice and secure and works the way
it is supposed to?

Erika

<tip type="Mac repair" author="Erika">
Alsoft Disk Warrior is great.  Run it before you run Norton Disk
Doctor.  It's fast.  It's easy.  It will fix things that Norton and
Disk First Aid are unable to fix.  Use it to optimize your
directories, too.
</tip>

erika at seastorm.com