[thelist] IIS help

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Oct 19 14:14:15 CDT 2000

The docs that come with IIS are excellent. You're also going to get
comfortable (whether you like it or not ;) ) with searching through MS's
MSDN stuff (http://msdn.microsoft.com/)

there's also

http://iisfaq.com/ --with password protecting articles one click away

You (and/or your sysadmin) will hafta get some working knowledge of NT as
well, since IIS is tied pretty tightly to the OS.

is it NT or Win2K? --the versions of IIS are different (4.0 and 5.0,
respectively)

You can also fire over to me directly if you get really stuck =)
sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/