[thelist] Tables Not Extending in IE 5.5

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Oct 20 09:41:56 CDT 2000

Hi Folks,

A silly Friday problem.  I've been working on this site for a while, but
this problem still remains no matter what I do.  The tables will not extend
to the full margin in IE 5.5 (pc).  I have no clue why not.  I've posted
just a test page for you to look at that shows the exact problem.  I'm sure
it is something simple/silly, but I just can't see the error, and validating
the page comes up clean.

No images, no links active.  Just a plain ol' HTML file.

http://wordpro.on.ca/test.htm

Help greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Michele