[thelist] <cfoutput> problems

Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
Fri Oct 20 12:44:28 CDT 2000

I am having a problem where when using a cfoutput to generate a dynamic
variable, the "cfoutput" and "/cfoutput" tags are also showing up.

For example, if I have a variable called "foo" with a value of "bar", and I have
 code which says:  [spaces added just in case your e-mail app tries to interpret
 the code]

< a href="index.cfm?FA=< cfoutput>#foo#< /cfoutput>">whatever< /a>

the generated output will look like this:

< a href="index.cfm?FA=< cfoutput>bar< /cfoutput>">whatever< /a>

We tried restarting the server, but that didn't help.

Any ideas on what I could try?

Thanks!

Scott