[thelist] reporting site's links

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Oct 20 14:47:43 CDT 2000

I need to create lists or an array that has all the hrefs and what is
between <a> and </a> for them for a site with about 140 pages.

Example: Say foo.com has a home page two sections, each in their own
directory with two pages in each section. I'd like to come up with
something that looks like this:

urls="/, /sectionone/,  /sectionone/secondpage.html,  /sectiontwo/,
/sectiontwo/secondpage.cfm"

linkedText="Home Page, Go to Section One, Goto Second Page in Section
One, Go to Section Two, Goto Second Page in Section Two"

... even if it put them in a plain text file, it would save me lots
of time. Have found things that will do it based on the Title of each
document, but not what links to it.

A CF custom tag would be ideal, has to be one out there that does
exactly this - can't find one in the Developer's Exchange (other than
CF_sitesurfer, which in theory does pretty much what I want, but gets
all mixed up with the onmouseovers.)

Ideas?
--

- Erik Mattheis