[thelist] Usability guidelines, where ?

Seb Barre sebastien at oven.com
Mon Oct 23 10:12:06 CDT 2000

At 10:00 AM 10/23/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I am trying to find a guide on usability. Trying to convince
>the designers that something pretty is not necesarilly
>something easy to use.
>
>Anyone know of such a document ? any link, tips or
>anything useful is appreciated.
>
>thanks in advance!

http://www.useit.com/

This is Jakob Neilsen's site.  He's known as a usability expert of
sorts.  Not everyone agrees with his theories (including me), but he does
make alot of good points about web site layout, and it's backed up by
research and studies, so even if you don't agree with it, you can't
discount it. =)

--- -- -
Seb Barre - sebastien at oven.com
OVEN Digital Toronto