[thelist] non-profilt sites?

Christopher Orth - HQ corth at casey.org
Mon Oct 23 12:33:49 CDT 2000

I should point out my own day job for this one!  I am the webmaster/head of
web services for The Casey Family Program.  This organization is just now
starting to come into the light with what it can do on the web, so its a
very exciting time to be working here.

The primary web site at http://www.casey.org/ represents a simple structure
for some very old data.  While not exciting, I feel it is good design in
that you can get to things easily and you get a pretty good overview of
what's available right away.  We are about to start pushing out a new
re-design in the next month that incorporates the new logo and
organizational branding, as well as about a 10 fold increase in information
available.  The new architecture reflects this added content richness.

You can also look at the ACLSA online http://www.caseylifeskills.org .  This
is an online version of the Ansel Casey Life Skills Assessment, and has been
extremely successful for us.

Thanks