[thelist] Electronic Domain Name Monitoring - ednm.net

Hugh Blair hblair at bigfoot.com
Mon Oct 23 17:48:07 CDT 2000

>From the link:
<quote>
Got a copy of this too.. Total BS.. They scan domain name info, grab the
fax number off it and check to see if the .net and .org of your .com are
taken. If they aren't they send you this official looking thing pretty
much like you have below..
</quote>

What's funny about that is that I already own all three: .com/.net/.org and they
sent this about the .net name.  I'm not going to take the time - but it could
prove interesting how they'd handle that.  What would they offer me?

*Thanks* a lot for the response.  Another one for the circular file.
-Hugh