[thelist] Apache/Win32 not setting SCRIPT_NAME properly

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Oct 24 10:39:42 CDT 2000

Hi Ol,

This is a confirmed "bug" in the release of Apache you mentioned.
Ironically enough, It raised some hullabaloo on the "thesite" list because
it was causing some problems implementing the FormURL2Attributes custom tag
that you are likely working with. :)

We worked around it, and then I think Dan located a patch (or new Apache
release?) for it a couple of weeks ago.  The patch fixed the bug, but
unravelled our workaround.

I'm not the Apache guy, so I can't really point you in the direction of the
patch, and I couldn't locate the thread in the "thesite" archives, but maybe
someone else can?

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager