[thelist] CSS and Netscape

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Oct 25 04:11:27 CDT 2000

FYI, not that I've looked for the pages or anything... if on Netscape
you refer in your code to an external stylesheet, but for some reason
the browser can't find the stylesheet, your HTML page may not display
at all.

Upon loading a brand new site onto a server, I have more than once
had to load the stylesheet twice.  I don't know why this was.  I'd
put the whole site (stylesheets and all) up, but then have to load
the stylesheet again.

My first indication of this problem tends to be Netscape won't show my page.

Of course, you also want to make sure the path to the stylesheet is
correct, also.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com