[thelist] Web Site Marketing Question

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at Brown.edu
Wed Oct 25 12:07:30 CDT 2000

At 10:30 AM -0500 10/25/00, Bailey, Dan wrote:
>Ah!  Thanks!  An excellent start.  :-)  Anyone know of any others?  I'm
>looking for places that will do the following:
>1. Let me upload EPS files instead of JPGs or GIFs.
>2. Give me more options for shirt colors besides white and "ash"...
>
>-- Dan
>[snip]
>
>http://www.cafepress.com/
>
>-Bekah

You probably aren't going to find any site with different colored
shirts. The problem with this site (which is why I'm not using it for
my convention next year) is that they're basically using iron-ons.
They've come a LONG way since the early days, but you still can't
print white on an ink-jet printer. Hence, no other colored shirts, or
if you have other colors, they're very light (ash, heather grey,
etc.).

But please, let me know if you do find one!

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"On a bad day, I have mood swings -- but on a good day, I have the
whole mood playground." -- Charles Rosenblum