[thelist] CFMAIL and non HTML email clients

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Oct 25 14:54:17 CDT 2000

email readers are different animals (as is the method in which email gets
sent to them), so unfortunately, you can't do it on the fly. --You're never
connected directly to the email client. (this isn't a limitation of CF, its
the Way the World Works(tm))

Sorry, lemme know if you want an expanded explanation
sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/