[thelist] Click here

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Wed Oct 25 18:28:34 CDT 2000

Unfortunately, my day job ( see sig) deals with very visual content and
coding for visually impaired users falls relatively low on most "creative"
people priorities.

That is one of the many reasons I agree that "click here" should rarely be
used.

Chris Evans
Webmaster, Victoria's Secret Catalog
http://www.VictoriasSecret.com