[thelist] AOL6 tip/warning

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Fri Oct 27 20:00:11 CDT 2000

<tip>
I'm an AOL beta tester (mainly because it keeps me involved with their new
"features", which, in turn, offers a good bit of entertainment). I've
installed three different versions of AOL6 on my Windows 98 SE laptop. Each
time I install it, it fools with my TCP/IP settings and I can no longer get
any further than logging into my ISP. So, if this happens to you as well,
simply re-add the TCP/IP protocol and restart. You should be good to go.
</tip>

Note that I submitted this bug to AOL WAYYYYYYY before the public release.
Glad to see something was done about it...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com