[thelist] Meta Name Key words

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Mon Oct 30 08:58:02 CST 2000

the has been a lawsuit on this (in germany, afaik), where a antique-shop
used keywords of products he knew his concurrent used -wich he knew was
not on the web...

I'm not sure wether he was sued or not (I believe he was), but in any
case he had quite some trouble with lawyers and stuff... they were
rather picky at the detail that meta-information was not displayed
onscreen (onpage) but came to the conclision that even this information
had to somehow corrsepond with the sites content / the merchants
goods...

david