[thelist] Big Time Help/Info needed

Gene Arcamonte garcamo1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 30 23:22:58 CST 2000

Anthony, I could easily ban a series of subnets by, for instrance, banning
the
IP sequence of 216.65.106.130. off at: 216.65.106 or: 216.65. or: 216.
The problem is that he has a program that is going out there and grabbing
valid IP's like: 64.240.135.35 which belongs to WestOrange.cw.net whatever
the hell
that is. For awhile he was using French Telnet until I banned most of France
which generally begins with 193.

This isn't a simple matter of logging on and off and watching the last thre
digits change.
But thank you very much for the suggestion. -Gene