[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Oct 30 23:29:15 CST 2000

Hi Patricia,

Just a few observations ..

- Text underneath Amkor is VERY close to the edge, found it painful to try
to read
- Brown text on the yellow isn't very clear, perhaps keep the "open" menu in
the green, instead of introducing that extra colour to indicate it being in
open state.
- "Dummy Components" ?
- Splitting text across two columns (newspaper style) is never a good idea.
If you must, introduce a paragraph break, as this page breaks very oddly on
my screen. http://www.whitesalmon.net/pmeeks/pci/amkor/amkor_mlf.htm
- Top part of the "W" in web site problems or comments is missing.
- Large yellow squares in the bottom navigation make it difficult to read.
Replace with yellow | and it should look fine.
- Why is there both left and top navigation which is exactly the same?
Dummy Components, Amkor Technology ... etc. ?
- Delete all the blank space at the bottom.

Overall, looks good at high res, and at 800x600 but fails at 640 .. oh well.

Good luck,

Michele