[thelist] I Could Really Use A Page Check

Patricia Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Tue Oct 31 01:52:13 CST 2000

Mathew:

Thanks! I'll bumped up the column heads, thanks for letting me know. They
look huge on my PC. After the site is up, I'll go back and work out a CSS
just for Macs. Whew...thanks for letting me know about the JS fix...I didn't
realize I needed it. I'll get the command and install it tonight.

> In Netscape 4.7 on the Mac some of the type is very small. ...

I set my tables to 80%, so it's not your system.
> The page also suffers from a problem I've been struggling with all day -
> 100% tables don't always make it the full 100% in Netscape - at least on
my
> machines (Mac and PC). I wish I knew why.

I tried it, but it doesn't work. I was hoping someone could point out
something I was doing wrong. I been trying desperately not to use nested
tables, because some of the tables are so large.