[thelist] web-based groupware/project mgmt

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Tue Oct 31 10:00:48 CST 2000

"No doubt, I am perfectly describing some 100k IBM product...." or
potentially a cheap web based product!

Give http://www.projektplatsen.com a try. It's free for a small user group
or there's a cheap subscription fee for larger groups. I have given it a
quick once-over myself, but I already have a hand-built solution so it
doesn't fit my needs.

.steve