[thelist] web-based groupware/project mgmt

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Oct 31 10:23:37 CST 2000

Hi Nick,

There's a web based product from Catouzer (oops, I mean "EvolutionB") called
"Synergy" that is supposed to be pretty kick-ass.

You can check it out and download a demo at:
http://www.evolutionb.com/products/synergy.cfm

Lemme know what you think if you get a chance to work with it, I've heard
it's pretty schweet.

Regards,

Seth

Seth Bienek