[thelist] creating graphs on the fly

Anne Millington amillington at dfg.ca.gov
Tue Oct 31 10:37:34 CST 2000

Hello everyone,

              I looked for further posts on this thread, but didn't see anything.
              Can someone point me in the direction of how to make a simple version of on-the-fly graphing
              like this? It would be (NT) server-side.
              Would it be ASP, some stored procedures, perl? The data points I have are tabular, very simple
              flat file.
              I would be ever so grateful...that's a really nice app.

              Thanks,
              Anne

              http://www.aecf.org/cgi-bin/kconline.cgi?KC_REQUEST=QUERY_GRAPHS